Download Full Itinerary Now!
Plan a trip to Europe using this free, ready-to-go itinerary for Paris, Bruges & Amsterdam! You’ll find love throughout these darling cities. Our first European vacation together. The perfect mix of romance in Paris, relaxation in Bruges and fun in Amsterdam.
In Paris, we loved walking the streets, finding cute cafes and watching a wondering crowd of people. Seeing a cabaret show was unique to the city and an obvious must. The Palace of Versailles gave us the jaw dropping vibes. And Montmarte came to be one of our favorite neighborhoods in the city.
In Bruges, we fell in love. Both with each other and the quaint city. Here we found a darling bed & breakfast along the canal, hopped on a canal tour to explore the city and swooned over the field full of yellow blooms surrounded by historic homes. We topped off our time here trying the local beers and checking out the famous brewery.
In Amsterdam, we went in without much of a plan (can you believe it?)! From renting bikes to shopping the famous 9 Streets to trying coffee shops, we had a blast. Funny enough, we had tickets to see Drake’s concert at the arena, but he never showed up (@Drake — can you invite us to your Chicago concert?)! This was a perfect city for spontaneity.
My itineraries are made with a focus on doing, eating & drinking, which leads to seeing! Make plans easier. The editable templates allow you to add in your own personality, interests and adventures. Or simply download the PDF for a ready to go version. Enjoy!
Notes for consideration:
- Do not book travel plans earlier than 10am; you’ll be falling asleep at 10pm-1am because jetlag
- Restaurants open for dinner around 7pm; 8pm is usually a safe bet
- Look into the monuments you want to visit to check if they have tickets you can purchase in advance to avoid lines
- Bring plenty of layers for a day out (jacket, scarf, tshirt, sweater). I switched it up multiple times a day because the weather was changing by the hour! Then again, this was March…
- Trains are an adventure and offer a great look at the countrysides. Bring snacks and a book for enjoyment!
- When traveling by train, make sure to check the station on the front end and back end. I messed up the stations and we ended up missing our train in Brussels because I thought that was the time it left from Bruges! All was OK. We played dumb tourists and were able to jump on the next train sitting on top of the luggage. Sometimes travel flaws end up as the best stories!