Stay at Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm in ABQ, New Mexico on your next retreat to enjoy natural beauty, stunning views, boutique guest rooms and outstanding cuisines and cocktails.
I read about Los Poblanos in Vogue back in 2015 and immediately fell in love with the concept, vibe and intrigue. I knew it would be a fabulous place for a girls trip due to the combination of serenity and activity. Timing and circumstance confirmed that decision, so I decided on experiencing the boutique inn of my dreams with my best friends for my bachelorette party. For many reasons it was the perfect weekend getaway, but just to list a few:
- Encounter luxury in your suites in the Meem, Farm or Field rooms.
- Stop by the Farm Shop to purchase farm grown and crafted products, artisan foods and the signature lavender latte.
- Indulge in the field to fork dining and cocktails at Campo, one of the top rated bars and restaurants in Albuquerque.
- Stroll around the Lavender Farm and appreciate the natural beauty across 25 acres.
- Enjoy your afternoon in the sun at the salt water pool.
- Schedule relaxing appointments at the Hacienda Spa to dive into your well being.
- Encounter farm wildlife, such as llamas, peacocks & cats.
- Play some bocce ball & corn hole to pass the time.
- Request a bonfire with s’mores and order a night cap from Campo.
- Spend time in the workout room if you are unable to venture out to the mountains for an adventurous hike.