Download Full Itinerary Now!
Everyone on this earth knows the best time to visit Chicago is summatime!!! And with your girlfriends, it is the ultimate playground especially with access to the beach and boating on Chicago’s Riverwalk and Lake Michigan. Patio happy hours, morning walks with coffee & donuts, boozy brunch, Magnificent Mile shopping and amazing eats complete an ideal summer weekend. River North is a central camping ground for all these activities. It is the polar opposite of camping if you took that literally. This neighborhood has the sky scrapers, the bustling streets, the river, the famous restaurants and DA CLUBS. Book your trip now!
My itineraries are made with a focus on doing, eating & drinking, which leads to seeing! Make plans easier. The editable templates allow you to add in your own personality, interests and adventures. Or simply download the PDF for a ready to go version. Enjoy!
Notes for Consideration:
- Always check the weather before packing for Chicago. Layers! Even with that guidance, pack an umbrella and consider it may be 10 degrees colder than expected.
- Bring comfortable walking shoes.
- Download a ride share app. Taxis are overpriced and when outside of the downtown area, you will not want to go searching for a taxi.
- If you can help it, do not drive downtown Chicago. Use public transportation (the L or the Metra).
- When in doubt, try to make a reservation. Some restaurants do not take them, but others require them weeks or months out.
- Be ready to eat.